We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Charles De Gaulle to Beauvais airport.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 21
Transfer from Charles De Gaulle to Beauvais airport.

Hi,

The are lots of information regarding transfers from Charles, Orly, Beauvais to the city, or from Charles to Orly, but nothing I not found transportation from Charles De Gaulle to Beauvais.

I thank you for any help.

11 replies to this topic
Travelling The World
reviews: 18
1. Re: Transfer from Charles De Gaulle to Beauvais airport.

Oh dear. Have you booked Ryanair?

Beauvais isn't actually a Paris airport. It's about 90km from the centre.

You will need to get yourself to Porte Maillot and take the bus: ryanair.com/en/airport-transfer/transfers/bva

Edited: 1:01 pm, November 11, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
reviews: 65
2. Re: Transfer from Charles De Gaulle to Beauvais airport.

That one is a very long transfer.

First from CDG you have to go all the way across Paris to Porte Maillot where you'll get a Shuttle bus to Beauvais. This is an 80 to 90 minutes trip from Porte Maillot to Beauvais.

I'd say if you have less than 5 / 6 hours, it will be very very tight.

Taxi is another option, but it will be costly, at least 160 €...

This website gives another option I didn't know existed. Disney has a shuttle doing the Eurodisney / CDG / Beauvais route.

It looks like you can book a CDG / Beauvais...

vea.fr/horaires-tarifs/…

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 263
3. Re: Transfer from Charles De Gaulle to Beauvais airport.

yorku,

Unless you already bought your tickets, you might want to look at other another flight, leaving from CDG! Because beyond the transfer, the Ryanair experience is ... to be avoided!

Cookham Dean...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
4. Re: Transfer from Charles De Gaulle to Beauvais airport.

It's Wizz

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
5. Re: Transfer from Charles De Gaulle to Beauvais airport.

OK. Still not worth the huge connecting time! Unless the Disney bus solution works.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
6. Re: Transfer from Charles De Gaulle to Beauvais airport.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k69809…

4am arrival at CDG, 9pm (or "21:00pm") departure from BVA. At least there's plenty of time between flights.

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 32
7. Re: Transfer from Charles De Gaulle to Beauvais airport.

<<<Unless you already bought your tickets, you might want to look at other another flight, leaving from CDG! Because beyond the transfer, the Ryanair experience is ... to be avoided!>>>

I love how people here are so free with advice to other people about how to spend money. For MOST people (including yours truly) saving $100 or more on an airfare does make a bit of inconvenience worth while.

And since most flights in Europe are <4hours flying with the lowest cost option is the best option. You don't need food, entertainment , seat selection etc on a 4 hour or less flight!!.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
8. Re: Transfer from Charles De Gaulle to Beauvais airport.

nozzie,

- Transportation to Beauvais is not free

- Forgetting or not being able to print in advance a boarding pass with Ryanair costs EUR 70 (about USD 100)

- Etc...

So if after all incidentals, the travellers saves USD 100, fine. But only after all incidentals. And LCCs in Europe know how to charge you extra costs...

Adelaide, Australia
9. Re: Transfer from Charles De Gaulle to Beauvais airport.

Yes I am aware of all that Swiss. Have used them many times. My point is you DONT NEED those extras! And how hard is it to print a boarding pass for goodness sake. We do it always even when not flying an LCC

We recently flew a LCC from Australia to Hawaii - (14 hours ) without paying for extras (except hold luggage). We took our own food, blankets, pillows etc. and don't need or use IFE anyway.

I suspect many people on this forum are a different class of traveller than myself or the OP and should be a bit more sensitive about the advice they give.

Also sometimes depending on destination there is no choice of airport. A young person we know recently had to get herself to Beauvais from central Paris very early in the morning because that is the only airport that serviced the Eastern European city she was flying to.

Edited: 6:13 pm, November 12, 2013
Adelaide, Australia
10. Re: Transfer from Charles De Gaulle to Beauvais airport.

Whoops - 9 hours MEL-HNL (not 14)

Reply to: Transfer from Charles De Gaulle to Beauvais airport.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted