We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flybe fantastic customer service - well done

Devon
reviews: 27
Flybe fantastic customer service - well done

I have just had to contact flybe to cancel a flight my mum had made going from Exeter to Malaga at christmas. The flight was booked several months ago and mum has now been diagnosed with cancer and will be unable to take her trip. Flybe have a return dial service so I just left my name and number, they rang back within 15 minutes and had agreed to make a full refund on the flight within 30 seconds!! fantastic service

7 replies to this topic
Salisbury, United...
reviews: 62
1. Re: Flybe fantastic customer service - well done

Great to hear a positive post about an airline, there are too many negative posts written about airlines. Hope it doesn't get hijacked by negative posters.

I have never had a problem with Flybe, had a good trip with them last month to Guernsey.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
2. Re: Flybe fantastic customer service - well done

Jeez What's happening to this forum?? Two positive reviews on one day. This will not do. I am writing to my MP to do something about this ;-)

I guess the Easyjet scam (which was not a scam obviously) thread kinda balances things though.

Seriously though good of you to post a positive experience. Hope your mum gets better.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 17
3. Re: Flybe fantastic customer service - well done

Devon--Sorry to hear about your mom. G-d willing she will reschedule and enjoy her trip in the future.

Ronaldo--that is EXACTLY what i was thinking. Amazing! people taking the time to report nice things. AND Devon here surely had other things on her mind, but posted anyway. re: the Easyjet scam--I missed it, I could only read the comments. MY mini rant is that all of you Europeans need to leave up some of this stuff so the Americans can see it too.

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
reviews: 5
4. Re: Flybe fantastic customer service - well done

Devon so sorry to hear about your Mum, hope all goes well with her treatment. Both myself and extended family travel with Flybe often every year from Exeter to Jersey or vice versa, always great service and have never had any complaints. Good to hear they came up trumps for you too at this difficult time.

Angie.

Cala d'Or, Spain
reviews: 87
5. Re: Flybe fantastic customer service - well done

It would appear that the UK budget airlines are all of a sudden turning nice.

It first started with Easyjet, Flybe have had a massive management clear out and have clearly improved their customer services and last but not least Ryanair who's CEO Michael O'Leary has all of a sudden turned 'customer friendly.'

I have always found Flybe to be OK, as long as your read their T&Cs etc.

It just goes to show that good customer relations are good for business.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 127
6. Re: Flybe fantastic customer service - well done

It's always good to hear about positive experiences and hopefully your Mum will make a full recovery, thanks for posting.

London, United...
7. Re: Flybe fantastic customer service - well done

They are amongst the best airlines I have flown with and have similar experiences with their customer care. I am sorry to know that your mom wont be able to take her trip. I am sure she soon will!

Reply to: Flybe fantastic customer service - well done
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted