We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In 2013 lot has changed improved ?

lux
reviews: 40
In 2013 lot has changed improved ?

In 2013 things have not changed.

Are the people of lot less rude? ( yes)

do they speak only polish even if you are english or chinese ?(yes but not all of them)

how many movie are for free on the 787 of lot ? (2) the rest you have to pay and these are old movies

an update On the flight from london to warsov for free you get only the water.

the price for the flight was great but will never take again this experience.

Regards

3 replies to this topic
Chicago
reviews: 1
1. Re: In 2013 lot has changed improved ?

I haven't flown Lot since 2005 but why would you expect them to speak Chinese?

Was the flight itself okay? Were the seats halfway comfortable? That's really what's important, and you didn't address those issues at all.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
2. Re: In 2013 lot has changed improved ?

" ... but why would you expect them to speak Chinese?"

Because they fly Warsaw-Beijing? I would expect a Mandarin speaking flight attendant on that flight.

Chicago
reviews: 1
3. Re: In 2013 lot has changed improved ?

Ok US you make a good point but as the only flight the OP mentioned was London to Warsaw it's not an obvious connection to make.

I myself have flown Lot, KLM, SAS, Lufthansa, Alitalia and Air France over my lifetime and I guess always considered English as a perk but not an expectation though. I remember being confused on a 1977 flight from Krakow to Warsaw when everyone got on the plane, the engines started, stopped, an announcement was made and everyone got off so I did too although with no clue why - a fog delay.

Reply to: In 2013 lot has changed improved ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted