We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

British Airways - Club Class Seats

Scotland
British Airways - Club Class Seats

Hi Everyone,

Have just booked Clubclass seats with BA. Have the option of booking seats and was just wondering if there are any better seats then others or if all the seating in Clubclass will be pretty reasonable?.

Thanks in advance

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
reviews: 245
1. Re: British Airways - Club Class Seats

It would really help if you posted your flight number as you could be on anything from an A319,through 747,to their A380 !!

Scotland
2. Re: British Airways - Club Class Seats

Your right , that would help!!.

My apologies , its BA 777 flying Gatwick to Orlando

Cala d'Or, Spain
reviews: 102
3. Re: British Airways - Club Class Seats

If there are two of you, I would suggest a window and aisle seat on the way out and the two centre seats on the return night flight where you will get a better nights sleep.

London, United...
reviews: 23
4. Re: British Airways - Club Class Seats

I guess we are all different, I would suggest window and aisle both ways...

uk
reviews: 21
5. Re: British Airways - Club Class Seats

Yes I also would suggest aisle and window, but I'm normally travelling with Mum, son or other people I don't want to get that close to.

Deb

uk
reviews: 228
6. Re: British Airways - Club Class Seats

Club class seats in the centre usually involve people stepping over the flat bed foot rest to get to their seat, so I'd strongly recommend the window/aisle set as the one next to the window never gets disturbed - I think these seats go quickly though, we couldn't get them even months ahead on a 777 to Antigua

London, United...
7. Re: British Airways - Club Class Seats

Yep, I feel they are more private. Does a 777 have an upper deck? If so this would be the best option, reserve seats quickly though, they go fast.

If it does not have an upper deck, then I would go for the aisle and window at the very back of the business cabin,,,fab seats, particularly the window, it's like being in your own private world, as the bulk head is in front of you so you can put the privacy screen up and be closed in,,:-))

uk
reviews: 21
8. Re: British Airways - Club Class Seats

No upper deck on 777 there are only 12 pairs of window/aisle seats 6 each side, on my trip next September already 5 pairs are booked.

Deb

London, United...
9. Re: British Airways - Club Class Seats

Yep, they go fast,,,,,

Scotland
10. Re: British Airways - Club Class Seats

Hi Folks, thanks for the replys.

On the seat selection there is 5 rows with 2 seats at the window / aisle and 4 seats in the middle. Dont know if this makes any difference and if the 777 has an upper deck?