We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Singapore Airlines - seat entertainment system.

Swindon
reviews: 6
Singapore Airlines - seat entertainment system.

We are flying to Sydney on the A380 Airbus. Can anyone tell me if we will be able to charge our iPads etc by using a USB lead? Or is there a way for a 3-pin UK plug to be used?

Thanks!

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 181
1. Re: Singapore Airlines - seat entertainment system.

Looks like you might need a universal adaptor, but there should be AC power:

singaporeair.com/en_UK/…

London, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Singapore Airlines - seat entertainment system.

I did this flight a few months back. It was a USB lead for power on the armrest (but I was in an emergency row so not sure if it's normally on seat backs) and IFE was also very good, is say there was close to 100 films to choose from, some great tv shows also. I had no problems staying occupied and using my devices whilst plugged in

3. Re: Singapore Airlines - seat entertainment system.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, November 02, 2014