We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good news for Ryan air customers

Bradford, United...
reviews: 3
good news for Ryan air customers

ryanair.com/en/news/ryanair-announces-custom…

21 replies to this topic
Lancashire
reviews: 13
1. Re: good news for Ryan air customers

Seems goods news indeed, blimey Mr O'Leary has actually listened then! Lol!

Best Regards - Taggy

North Wales
reviews: 27
2. Re: good news for Ryan air customers

This will make a big difference when booking a flight, as it takes away the fear factor of making an innocent spelling mistake.

Bag allowance, hope you ladies and gents know the meaning of a small handbag.

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 7
3. Re: good news for Ryan air customers

Great news ..yes jeny I've got a small bag that will do just fine,..about time too,

Tredegar, United...
reviews: 1
4. Re: good news for Ryan air customers

If these are implemented it will make a huge difference. Might change their name from Scumair if its true.

I will never forget making a mistake with a surname. I phoned 2 minutes after booking but was still charged £100. Sorry if i feel a little dubious but this is not O learys style and I feel its the calm before the storm.

Moraira, Spain
reviews: 33
5. Re: good news for Ryan air customers

Nothing to do with listening to customers views though. More about the courts in Madrid ruling they have to change their ways!

Oswestry England
Destination Expert
for Malta
reviews: 10
6. Re: good news for Ryan air customers

This is very excellent news.

There is one more change they could have made to make life easier.

You can only print out your boarding card two weeks before travelling. Difficult if you are going for three or four weeks. Easier if you could book in and print boarding card anytime.

Think I will E mail Ryanair and put it forward. Don`t suppose it will do any good but if lots of people did it , who knows.

Graham

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 37
7. Re: good news for Ryan air customers

In spite of sending a number of e-mails and letters there has still been NO RESPONSE from anyone at Ryan Air, so don't hold your breath.

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 34
8. Re: good news for Ryan air customers

MOL isn't stupid. He will make money out of this, however the lastest news appears to read!

Another thread running about it.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k69423…

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 15
9. Re: good news for Ryan air customers

"I will never forget making a mistake with a surname. I phoned 2 minutes after booking but was still charged £100."

Assuming it was a typo that's bad luck. Their usual policy is to change such errors free-of-charge or for a minor fee.

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 15
10. Re: good news for Ryan air customers

"Nothing to do with listening to customers views though. More about the courts in Madrid ruling they have to change their ways!"

I'd say any Spanish court rulings have little to nothing to do with these changes.

Reply to: good news for Ryan air customers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted