We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chances of wait-listed flight opening up

Oakville, Canada
reviews: 1
Chances of wait-listed flight opening up

I need to get from Paris(CDG) to Toronto(YYZ) on Air Canada. So far I am wait-listed for the 10th Nov. Seats need to be cleared on "L" class. Considering I have a little more than 2 weeks, what are my chances? Many thanks and appreciate any advice.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 14
1. Re: Chances of wait-listed flight opening up

This might help: flightstats.com/go/…flightAvailability.do The seat counters have been fairly accurate, in my experience, for flights with most airlines.

You could also try a one month subscription at www.expertflyer.com Award availability isn't listed for all airlines but I think AC is one that's included. If it isn't, you may still check the fare buckets for flights on your dates. The data provided is usually real time or near as can be. Could be worth the $US 5 for a one month subscription.

Oakville, Canada
reviews: 1
2. Re: Chances of wait-listed flight opening up

Many thanks, I found the above post very useful.

Cheers!

Houston, Texas
reviews: 270
3. Re: Chances of wait-listed flight opening up

@ TravellerPlus,

That is awesome. I am glad they have that. I have bookmarked that as well.

4. Re: Chances of wait-listed flight opening up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 26, 2014