We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JFK Jetblue terminals

Rochester, NY
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
reviews: 42
JFK Jetblue terminals

My return flight from St Lucia got cancelled, so I need to switch. The one option I have is JetBlue, and I'd only have a half hour layover on the way there. So, from Rochester to JFK, and JFK to St Lucia. Would my flight leave from the same terminal, or do international flights leave from a different terminal? Do you think I can make it?

8 replies to this topic
Plano, Texas...
1. Re: JFK Jetblue terminals

Jetblue only has 1 terminal at JFK, so if you can manage to navigate it, you should be fine, as they operate the entire building by themselves.

San Juan, Puerto...
reviews: 109
2. Re: JFK Jetblue terminals

I'm surprised they are even offering you this option.You will be arriving when the plane is boarding. If your flight is delayed, you might be denied boarding, or might entirely miss the plane. If you do book this option, make sure to do it through jetblue's website. If you miss your connection it will be easier to get help from them.

Rochester, NY
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
3. Re: JFK Jetblue terminals

Actually, not only is it an option, but it's offered everyday, lol! The same flight leaves Roc each day, and the same one goes to St Lucia each day at the same time. At least around the time I'm looking.

Rochester, NY
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
4. Re: JFK Jetblue terminals

Does anyone know about how long it takes to walk (or run) from one end of the JetBlue terminal to the other? I don't know what gates we'll be at. Thanks!

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 17
5. Re: JFK Jetblue terminals

The terminal is on one level. Your luggage would be checked through. You would just have to grab your carryon and run! If they are willing to book it, they must feel their passengers can make it. Here is a terminal map

http://www.jetblue.com/travel/jfk/

You could sign on to JFK tomorrow AM or late tonight and see if the gates are close. ( too late for today's flight)

Rochester, NY
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
6. Re: JFK Jetblue terminals

Thank you for the map. How would I check the gates? I didn't realize I could do that.

Plano, Texas...
7. Re: JFK Jetblue terminals

You can go onto the JFK airport website and check the flight statuses for arrivals and departures. It should tell you the gate #s there.

Rochester, NY
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
8. Re: JFK Jetblue terminals

I tried that this morning, but it didn't give me any gate numbers. I will dig around more tomorrow and see if I can find them somewhere. Thank you!

Reply to: JFK Jetblue terminals
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted