We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Flight Prices

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 22
Thomson Flight Prices

Anyone who knows me on here will know I've been playing travel agents all day- much fun!mhave just found flights from Edin to Lanza for next October. Was surprised they were out so early, do you think they'll get cheaper at any point or should I book? £348 return, which is roughly what I usually pay, though I never book this far in advance?

12 replies to this topic
Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 34
1. Re: Thomson Flight Prices

Charter airlines release flights up to 18 months in advance. They will have been on sale since May. Prices are usually based on supply and demand. They might come down, or they might go up! No way of telling. Just book at a price you are happy with, and don't go back and check them again!

Edinburgh, United...
2. Re: Thomson Flight Prices

Thanks leyland, hoped you'd reply! Now I'm in a pickle!! :-) x

kent
reviews: 31
3. Re: Thomson Flight Prices

have a look at norwegianair, they go lanza bit don't know if they go from your airport

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
4. Re: Thomson Flight Prices

Norwegian only go from LGW to Lanza, but October aren't released yet anyway.

Edinburgh, United...
5. Re: Thomson Flight Prices

Does anyone know if you can fly from Scotland, preferably edin, to lanzarote on an airline that isn't quite so "budget"? Maybe one you can upgrade on? So far only flown easy jet, Ryan air, jet2 or Thomson. Its a fairly long flight to feel uncomfortable on x

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Agios Gordios
reviews: 11
6. Re: Thomson Flight Prices

Ryanair have flights from Glasgow in October for £36 each way, pay for extra legroom seats, over the wing, add your bags and it will be way cheaper than whay you have quoted. Cant see a direct service with a full service airline.

Edinburgh, United...
7. Re: Thomson Flight Prices

Do ryanair have those flights up just now?? X

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
8. Re: Thomson Flight Prices

The flights are out, but I can't see anything remotely like £36.

Edinburgh, United...
9. Re: Thomson Flight Prices

Neither could I Leyland, def not during school holidys anyway, which is the usual story. I booked anyway, ryanair with reserved seats, extra leg room and priority boarding was still hundreds cheaper than thomsons. Now sorted for lanza for April and Oct x

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
10. Re: Thomson Flight Prices

:)

Reply to: Thomson Flight Prices
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted