We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

API info

London, United...
reviews: 5
API info

Hi all,

I've been struggling for some time to provide my API info via the Arvo website so I'm going to call them up tomorrow (I fly on Sunday). I'm travelling within the EU so I'm guessing they'll now have to take this info a check in? Has this situation happened to anyone else? I have provided API details before for a trip to the State but that was a few weeks before travel. I'm just worried that it's now close the my flight.

Thanks

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 73
1. Re: API info

http://www.avro.co.uk/FAQs/#i2

How can I provide my API data?

Please go to the following secure Web portal: https://www.avro.co.uk/apis and key in both the lead passenger's surname and the booking reference to enter the required information. You must enter all the required details for all passengers on the booking.

You can re-enter the data if you've made a mistake, but you will not be allowed to change the names supplied at the time of booking so please ensure they match exactly those on each passenger's passport.

What happens if I do not provide my API?

If you are travelling to/from the USA you will not be allowed to board your flight so please provide the details as soon as possible after the booking has been made. For all other destinations, your booking may be subject to cancellation. Inaccurate or incomplete data could delay your journey, either at check-in or with the immigration authorities. We cannot accept responsibility for incorrect or incomplete data provided and if you are unable to travel for any reason relating to the provision (or omission) of API data, no refunds will be available.

When do I need to have provided my API data by?

Ideally you should provide the API data as soon as possible after the booking has been made as we can accept data from the moment that you receive details of the APIS Portal. The absolute latest that we can accept your API data by is 4 days prior to travel.

=======================================================

Looks like you are too late but if you have provided it to them before and nothing has changed (new passport etc) then maybe they still have a record of it. You NEED to call them first thing.

Edited: 7:13 pm, October 11, 2013
Berkshire, England
reviews: 61
2. Re: API info

I'm pretty sure they can collect your Advance Passenger Information (API) at check-in.

3. Re: API info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 14, 2014