We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airline clubs at SEA

Fortaleza, CE
reviews: 348
Airline clubs at SEA

Flying AA to DFW, in first class, to connect to AA flight to GRU, in biz class. Normally we could use an Admirals Club, but at SEA there is no club. To use Alaska Airlines' Board Room, we'd have to have both the usual boarding passes and Admirals Club membership (once we get to DFW, no problem using the Admirals Club). We have an Am Ex Platinum Card, but it appears that would just get us into the Delta Club by the "S" gates (which I assume is the South Satellite terminal, far from the D Terminal, from which we'll leave). Is there in fact no club we could use without buying a one-day membership?

1 reply
Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
1. Re: Airline clubs at SEA

That's correct.

The okay (I won't say "good") news is that the "Pacific Marketplace" central plaza in the main terminal (close to the D gates) is among the very best commons areas in US airports (I think the best) so all is not lost. No free booze.

If you want to purchase a day pass to the Alaska Board Room, it's very convenient to the D gates, but I believe it's $45.

Reply to: Airline clubs at SEA
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted