We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

API. and ezy

Scotland, United...
reviews: 5
API. and ezy

Booked with EZY many times, however on this occasion one of our party will have a new passport at time of travel

If I go ahead now with booking flights (for next September ) using current PP details, is it straightforward changing the details when new PP arrives.

Thanks.

Worthing, United...
reviews: 12
1. Re: API. and ezy

Hi

I checked this with Easyjet the other day and they said it was fine to amend API when a new passport is issued.

Jackie

bristol uk
reviews: 50
2. Re: API. and ezy

This can be done via the website. I needed to put in my new passport details... I did manage it but it was a bit of a faff ! I would book the flights and simply not add the API until much nearer the time of travel.

Scotland, United...
3. Re: API. and ezy

Thanks to both.

I did not realise that I could add API at a later date, thought it had to be done at time of booking.

I'm not great with PC's and did not want problems later on attempting to add details!

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 74
4. Re: API. and ezy

People change their passports all the time (expired, lost, stolen etc) so it is not an issue to change then under My Bookings.

Scotland, United...
5. Re: API. and ezy

Thanks. Feel reassured now.

6. Re: API. and ezy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 11, 2014