We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pegasus Airline

Dubai, United Arab...
Pegasus Airline

Hi Guys,

I am thinking of travelling from Pegasus airline from dubai to london and return from vienna to dubai. Just want to get a genuine feedback of this airline. How are the services, seats comfort n all. Its a total of 10 hrs flight with a layover of 3 hrs .will it be comfortable journey of 4.50 hr at a stretch ?? If anyone has traveled via the same , would like to hear it from you.

i really have to book my flight in a day or so..so i am bit in a hurry..

Thnxxxx

4 replies to this topic
Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: Pegasus Airline

www.airlinequality.com/Forum/pegasus.htm

Dubai, United Arab...
2. Re: Pegasus Airline

Hey Hans, thnnx for replyin back..

I have gone through this website..very mixed reviews are there..m unable to decide whethr to go for it or not..

so was thinking if some1 can give me an advice??

Charlotte, North...
reviews: 34
3. Re: Pegasus Airline

We used them recently, but for much shorter flights than you are anticipating. They offer a fairly standard low cost carrier product. The airplanes are newer 737s, but they do not have many frills. The flights operated on time. The crews were polite. I would consider them again. If they offered the best price then I would use them. Like other LCCs, they sell transportation from point A to point B. You will pay for extras.

I found they offered me a better deal on checked baggage than other LCCs I have used, and for that matter domestic carriers in the USA. I forget the exact details, but I think I got 15 kg free, maybe it was 20 kg.

I would use them again. They are not fancy but they lived up to their end. When I used them, they offered the best price and schedule.

Stuttgart, Germany
reviews: 1
4. Re: Pegasus Airline

Watch out with modifications with any Pegasus Flight!

so far, I have been a very satisfied customer of its service.

Recently, I booked another flight for my friends and me from Cyprus to Istanbul. Unfortunately, I had to modify this flight to – what I thought while changing the itinerary – the same connection, just one day later. Then, when showing up at the airport to take this flight, we noticed that the flight was already gone. As I saw later on, the modified flight departed 1 ½ hours earlier than assumed. Therefore, we had to book a new flight right away at the airport with another airline.

I did not receive any confirmation email about this booking modification. Such an email would have made me aware about the actual departure time. Therefore, I think it is not only my mistake that we all missed our flight and our expenses for this trip. I really hope Pegasus will reimburse us, however, until now they refuse :/

Reply to: Pegasus Airline
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted