We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When will Southwest post more dates?

Boston
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
31 reviews
When will Southwest post more dates?

Does anyone know when Southwest Airlines will post more dates? As of today, they are only posting to the first week of April.

Plano, Texas...
8 posts
1. Re: When will Southwest post more dates?

Sometime this month, mid/late part i think.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,167 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: When will Southwest post more dates?

According to their website, new dates will be released on October 14th for bookings up until June 6th 2014. southwest.com/html/travel-tools/index.html…

texas
Level Contributor
2,427 posts
29 reviews
3. Re: When will Southwest post more dates?

Thanks for asking. My 50th birthday is April 30, so anxiously awaiting those dates to come out to decide where to hold the party!!!!! . They used to post exactly when dates come out on website, but I have not been able to find that. Thanks for the Oct 14 update. Not too long.

Edit...Oh under travel tools as stated above. Thx.

Edited: 11:25 am, October 09, 2013
Boston
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
31 reviews
4. Re: When will Southwest post more dates?

Thanks for the information!!!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,167 posts
9 reviews
5. Re: When will Southwest post more dates?

You're welcome. It's actually quite hard to find on the website, I'm waiting to book too.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
13,538 posts
382 reviews
6. Re: When will Southwest post more dates?

I just booked some tickets with them about an hour ago. They have a special now thru today.

Purchase by Oct. 10 for travel, every day except Fridays and Sundays, Dec. 4 through Dec. 18, 2013 and Jan. 7 through Feb. 12, 2014.

So I booked Jan 11 to Jan 18.

7. Re: When will Southwest post more dates?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 12, 2014