We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta flight

West Midlands
reviews: 1
Delta flight

We have just booked the delta flight to Tampa in November via Atlanta,from manchester, we just wondered what to expect in all areas really. Service, economy seat comfort and seat back entertainment plus ? drinks, are they free? haven't booked economy comfort, is it worth the extra? Booked seats in rows 33 at the moment as not much left to prebook! Any info would be much appriciated.

4 replies to this topic
San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 57
1. Re: Delta flight

Wine and beer are free on international flights. Other liquor is only free if you book economy comfort. I like EC for early boarding etc. if you need to get out to make a connection it is better than being stuck in the back!! You have to go through immigration and customs in Atlanta so it may be worth it for you guys.

I don't know which planes are used on that route. Your ticket /itinerary should tell which plane it is. My last flight to/from Europe had great seatback entertainment which included lots of choices for music, movies,tv shows and games. In fact I played poker for most of the trip and "won" about $7,000! Too bad it wasn't real money!

West Midlands
reviews: 1
2. Re: Delta flight

Thanks Rif M... That's a real help.. Will take your advice on board.. Put our minds at rest somewhat .....

kentucky
reviews: 37
3. Re: Delta flight

That will be an Airbus 332. You can got to seat guru for more info or call Delta for particulars on IFE, etc. Personally, I would spend for E comfort just because I'm tall and I like to drink! Anything over 6 hours, I go for extra comfort. Cheers.

Canada
reviews: 23
4. Re: Delta flight

I would DEFINITELY upgrade to economy comfort....for so many reasons but for sure for the extra room. The added perks are a real plus too.

For flights of that length, your comfort is key...and will help with the effects of a loooong travel day. Well worth it IMO.

Reply to: Delta flight
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted