We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I want to go somewhere, just not sure where

minnesota
reviews: 16
I want to go somewhere, just not sure where

I have a free companion ticket to use on Delta before the end of the month. I know when I want to go and the departure ticket, but I'm open on the destination. Is there a way to search for a good deal?

London, United...
reviews: 508
1. Re: I want to go somewhere, just not sure where

throwing dice?

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 23
2. Re: I want to go somewhere, just not sure where

You can use the explore function on kayak to see your options - set your departure airport, month and see the results which you can filter by price etc.

http://www.kayak.com/explore/

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 183
3. Re: I want to go somewhere, just not sure where

Google Delta route maps or try this link:

delta.com/content/www/en_US/traveling-with-u…

kentucky
reviews: 40
4. Re: I want to go somewhere, just not sure where

Domestic or international? What does "departure ticket" mean? What do you like to do?

Edited: 7:35 pm, October 02, 2013
Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
reviews: 72
5. Re: I want to go somewhere, just not sure where

There are so many possibilities.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
reviews: 48
6. Re: I want to go somewhere, just not sure where

I'm in the same situation, just realized a couple weeks back I had this companion ticket...so I booked a weekend trip to Minneapolis. You should come to Washington or Baltimore, just to even things out. :)

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 136
7. Re: I want to go somewhere, just not sure where

They always say to use your companion ticket on a far away destination. Get more for your miles/dollar.

Nassau, New...
8. Re: I want to go somewhere, just not sure where

@TomC97 - use kayak all the time & have never noticed that feature... very cool :)

Like the way you can search by temperature, although I haven't yet figured out what 'ouch' is... and unfortunately it doesn't seem to let you search by airline...

9. Re: I want to go somewhere, just not sure where

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 09, 2014