We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boston (BOS) to Orlando (MCO) - Terminal question

Welwyn Garden City...
reviews: 6
Boston (BOS) to Orlando (MCO) - Terminal question

Our Delta flight from London Heathrow is scheduled to land in Boston at 12:30pm on Saturday afternoon. We are then transferring to a domestic Delta flight to Orlando, which is due to take off at 14:35.

Because time is of the essence I'm trying to plan a route through the airport so that we don't get lost or held up any more than is necessary.

Does anyone know which terminal we are likely to need to get to to catch the domestic leg of our flight?

I had a look on the Boston airport website but I can't seem to figure out which terminal we'll be arriving at (from London) and which one we'll need to get to for the Orlando leg.

If anyone can clear this up for me I'd be so grateful! :-)

Thank you in advance!

7 replies to this topic
Welwyn Garden City...
1. Re: Boston (BOS) to Orlando (MCO) - Terminal question

EDIT - I've discovered that we're arriving at Terminal E and need to get the next flight from Terminal A :-)

What's the fastest route to terminal A? (bearing in mind that I guess we'll have to need to check the baggage back in first)

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 17
2. Re: Boston (BOS) to Orlando (MCO) - Terminal question

Questions that are this specific will frequently get a faster response if you post on the Boston forum. There you have a large concentration of individuals who really know Boston and travel in and out of the city.

Welwyn Garden City...
3. Re: Boston (BOS) to Orlando (MCO) - Terminal question

thank you! will move this query to there!

texas
reviews: 23
4. Re: Boston (BOS) to Orlando (MCO) - Terminal question

I also think the day before you can go on the airline websites and get all the gate info, although it could change that day. I did that when flying through Atlanta, so I knew where I was landing and where next flight took off.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 53
5. Re: Boston (BOS) to Orlando (MCO) - Terminal question

There's a skybridge that runs from Terminal E to Terminal A directly, it runs through the western end of the central parking deck. Definitely the best way to change between these terminals.

Welwyn Garden City...
6. Re: Boston (BOS) to Orlando (MCO) - Terminal question

Fantastic, thanks guys! :)

Perth, Australia
reviews: 1
7. Re: Boston (BOS) to Orlando (MCO) - Terminal question

Just as a word of warning, Orlando taxis are hugely expensive

Reply to: Boston (BOS) to Orlando (MCO) - Terminal question
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted