We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights with Easyjet or FlyBe

Essex
reviews: 151
Flights with Easyjet or FlyBe

Does anyone know how far in advance these airlines put their flights up for sale? I've got Commonwealth Games tickets for Glasgow next July and at present only BA have flights on sale that far in advance.

Any ideas? thanks.

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: Flights with Easyjet or FlyBe

Usually 6-8 months in advance.

Essex
2. Re: Flights with Easyjet or FlyBe

thanks.

Kent
reviews: 43
3. Re: Flights with Easyjet or FlyBe

easyjet say mid oct for there flights, you can get email alert but it's usually people put it on forums before i get the alert

Essex
4. Re: Flights with Easyjet or FlyBe

thanks. I'll set up an alert, that's great.

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
5. Re: Flights with Easyjet or FlyBe

Hi

When the flights come up for the commonwealth games they will probably be quite expensive and sell out quickly.

I personally would pay for BA tickets to make sure I got there.

Have a great time

Jackie

Loughborough...
reviews: 26
6. Re: Flights with Easyjet or FlyBe

And don't assume that Flybe will be worth waiting for. Don't forget they've sold all their slots for flights from Gatwick to Easyjet from March 2014, and the only other place in the SE that they fly from to Glasgow is Southampton.....

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 159
7. Re: Flights with Easyjet or FlyBe

They'll be out soon as they already have the schedule out for June but if you're travelling from london the train would also be a good option.

North east england
reviews: 7
8. Re: Flights with Easyjet or FlyBe

I'm also waiting for Easyjet to announce their Schedules after march......

We have a Florida holiday booked in May flying from Gatwick and are desperately waiting for Easyjet to announce if they are keeping the Newcastle to gatwick flights in place.......

I'm not impressed so far with Easyjet, they are not very forthcoming with information.....Its now proving difficult to get to Gatwick from the North-east without having to go through Heathrow 1st.... sorry for hijacking the thread.

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
9. Re: Flights with Easyjet or FlyBe

Hi

It is simple to get to Gatwick from the North East, train to Kinks Cross/St Pancras and change for the Gatwick train.

Jackie

10. Re: Flights with Easyjet or FlyBe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:40 am, October 03, 2014