We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London to Brisbane Flights

Peterborough...
reviews: 9
London to Brisbane Flights

Hi all

What are the best websites or who are the best flight agents to use when trying to find reasonably priced flights from London to Brisbane, also when is the best time to book them please?

We don't go until August next year. We have been told by two agents that its best to book as early as possible and some non agents saying wait for flight sales.

This is all new to us so any advice will be much appreciated.

John

4 replies to this topic
Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: London to Brisbane Flights

You can check prices at http://matrix.itasoftware.com/ - but book direct with the airline.

Castleford, United...
reviews: 4
2. Re: London to Brisbane Flights

Hi John,

I am going to Brisbane in March from Manchester.

I booked my flight directly with the airline.

I am flying with Emirates. I booked mine back in Aug.

most people on here will tell you to book directly with the airline.

I have found that my flight price is slowly creeping up in price.

Michelle

Peterborough...
reviews: 9
3. Re: London to Brisbane Flights

Hi Hans_DEN

Many thanks for the quick reply, I have just used the website you suggested http://matrix.itasoftware.com/ and was really pleased with the price results. The best price was with Air Malaysia this would be our first choice based on seat pitch and luggage allowance they appear to be the best.

The Air Malaysia website is not yet showing these dates It's saying cannot book ( Return Date should be within 292 days)

Do I wait until the flights are showing as available on the Air Malaysia website or contact them as soon as possible?

John

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 11
4. Re: London to Brisbane Flights

Wait until the flights are showing. You are trying to book too far ahead, and a booking for your dates will not be accepted.

Reply to: London to Brisbane Flights
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted