We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ryanair priority boarding...Manchester

London, United...
reviews: 4
ryanair priority boarding...Manchester

Is it worth buying? I mean... Do they load you all on a bus or is it a skywalk to board?

6 replies to this topic
Stockport, United...
reviews: 50
1. Re: ryanair priority boarding...Manchester

I've only used prioraty boarding once they did get us on the plane first going out and coming back . Was it worth it ? Yes it was for us as the flight was still very cheap even with this extra but it's a personnel choice and if all you want is the cheapest flight you can get then it may not be for you.

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 14
2. Re: ryanair priority boarding...Manchester

It depends on whether there is more than one in your group and if so whether sitting together is important or not - I wouldn't bother if I was on my own and it was a short flight.

Whilst I would expect them to use a bridge to board there is no guarantee on what will happen on any given day as gate assignments depend on aircraft movements on the day of the flight.

London, United...
3. Re: ryanair priority boarding...Manchester

Yeah there is 2 of us... Picked the flights up to Poland for £55 total return. My concern is more the boarding had it before with easyjet but ended up in a bus with normal boarding

Travelling The World
reviews: 18
4. Re: ryanair priority boarding...Manchester

Ryanair is usually pretty good about PB. Where buses are used, they will send one bus ahead with the PBers.

London, United...
reviews: 47
5. Re: ryanair priority boarding...Manchester

My concern is more the boarding had it before with easyjet but ended up in a bus with normal boarding

===============================================

But were you in a position to see the arrangements on the bus? A couple of years ago I was near the front of the "also rans" for an EJ flight, and got on the same bus as the speedy boarders. The SBs were at one end of the bus, the rest of us got on via the other door, and there were tapes separating the two halves.

At the planes, the other doors opened first, and the SBs were up the steps before our doors opened.

London, United...
6. Re: ryanair priority boarding...Manchester

Cheers

Reply to: ryanair priority boarding...Manchester
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted