We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair winter flights to Sweden from Edinburgh

Degerfors, Sweden
Ryanair winter flights to Sweden from Edinburgh

Hi

Does anyone have any information regarding Ryanair flights from Edinburgh to Sweden(Gothenburg and Skavsta) as all flights after November 4th have now disappeared. I have a booking to Gothenburg on the 14th of November, the flights were removed 5 days ago and so far they have not contacted us. Tried phoning and that got me a call centre in India who told me that the flight had been cancelled due to bad weather !!!!!!

1. Re: Ryanair winter flights to Sweden from Edinburgh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:05 pm, October 16, 2013
Degerfors, Sweden
2. Re: Ryanair winter flights to Sweden from Edinburgh

Many thanks for your reply, would appreciate a link to the forum hopefully Ryanair will inform there customers soon I assume there will be quite a few to get through !

3. Re: Ryanair winter flights to Sweden from Edinburgh

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:05 pm, October 16, 2013
4. Re: Ryanair winter flights to Sweden from Edinburgh

Removed on: 12:06 pm, October 16, 2013
Degerfors, Sweden
5. Re: Ryanair winter flights to Sweden from Edinburgh

many thanks, found the site on my second search, still can't find any announcement from Ryanair, I assume the information on the forum came fron someone checking availability of each of these destinations. If I could be sure they were not going to offer an alternative I would go ahead and book Norwegian while their prices are good.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
6. Re: Ryanair winter flights to Sweden from Edinburgh

I think it would be better to contact Ryan air, they should be able to give you info if they've cancelled the route.

Degerfors, Sweden
7. Re: Ryanair winter flights to Sweden from Edinburgh

Update --- Ryanair have cancelled our return flight to Sweden on November 14th.

They have cancelled all flights from Edinburgh to Gothenburg and Skavsta from Nov. 06 2013 to March 29 2014. I checked their website for more information but not surpised to find only positive news listed !!!!

Edited: 6:52 am, October 01, 2013
8. Re: Ryanair winter flights to Sweden from Edinburgh

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 03, 2014