We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlanta Airport

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 4
Atlanta Airport

Hello,

I am flying from Orlando to Atlanta to catch a connecting flight to Paris CDG, and we only have 50 mins from our first flight landing and our second flight taking off, is this enough time? We won't have to go through security again will we? We arrive into the domestic terminal south and need to get to terminal I, how do we do this?

We then have a connecting flight to catch in Paris to Aberdeen, will I be able to buy duty free and carry it all the way through okay?

Thanks

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 76
1. Re: Atlanta Airport

That's a tight connection at ATL which is an efficient thought large airport for connections

If there are no delays or problems you should make it but with any snag you might miss your connecting flight and potentially have to word another day. I'd call and ask for a longer connection. To answer your question you will not have to go back through security. As to transferring between the domestic and international terminals, head over to the Atlanta forum and there's aTop Question that addresses this. I'm on my mobile and can't link to it from here.

2. Re: Atlanta Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 24, 2014