We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AA Reward Flights to Europe

Miami, Florida
AA Reward Flights to Europe

No reward flights seem to be available to Europe for next summer.Am I too early?

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
1. Re: AA Reward Flights to Europe

Probably. What route(s) are you wanting and when?

Edited: 6:27 pm, September 21, 2013
Miami, Florida
2. Re: AA Reward Flights to Europe

Preference is Mia JFK to MXP in early June

Edited: 6:42 pm, September 21, 2013
Miami, Florida
3. Re: AA Reward Flights to Europe

Preference is Mia JFK to MXP in early June

Edited: 6:43 pm, September 21, 2013
Nashville, TN
reviews: 8
4. Re: AA Reward Flights to Europe

You may need to adjust your search criteria. I'm findind plenty of flights to MXP from MIA. Only problem is that they require at least 2 stops. There are some that would fly into JFK, but require a change of planes at an intermediate location such as CLT, PIT, etc. I would suggest you see if you can find those options. Stay away from the LGA/JFK airport change. That's not an advisable option.

If you're looking at the lowest fare (taxes), be sure to select only the AA flights. The BA and Iberia flights may not have fuel surchages build into theit base fare and could end up being much more expensive.

Miami, Florida
5. Re: AA Reward Flights to Europe

Thanks.Neglected to mention looking for business class.

6. Re: AA Reward Flights to Europe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 23, 2014