We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ryanair flights from East Midlands to Palma De Mallorca

Hartlepool, United...
reviews: 5
ryanair flights from East Midlands to Palma De Mallorca

I booked flights from East Midlands airport to Palma De Mallorca with Ryanair for 11th Dec & return 21st Dec, i wanted to book another person on the same flight & discovered that no flights are coming up at all in December on this route.

I was wondering if anybody know's why, i was thinking they may of withdrawn this route over the winter, i only booked my flights on 2nd Sept,many thanks for any information received.

Hartlepool, United...
1. Re: ryanair flights from East Midlands to Palma De Mallorca

Any thoughts anybody?

London, United...
reviews: 47
2. Re: ryanair flights from East Midlands to Palma De Mallorca

Some possibilities :

All flights are full.

You've mistakenly booked a different destination or dates. Ryanair's timetable shows no such routes for those dates.

http://www.ryanair.com/en/timetables

There's a fault in the system - try again in a day or so.

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 44
3. Re: ryanair flights from East Midlands to Palma De Mallorca

Have you rung Ryanair and asked them, or logged into your booking to see if it says anything?

Hartlepool, United...
4. Re: ryanair flights from East Midlands to Palma De Mallorca

Thanks for your replies,the system definitely let me book them dates & routes as i have a copy on my emails,but ryanairs website won't let me into the system now with the booking ref no & debit card i used.

I have been trying now for 3 days thats why i thought i would post on the air travel site & get some expert advice.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 74
5. Re: ryanair flights from East Midlands to Palma De Mallorca

For the love of god call them. Looks like they have stopped that route. Quite common for them to cancel routes so you need to call them and speak to a real person.

I would be more worried about your own flight than booking abother

Hartlepool, United...
6. Re: ryanair flights from East Midlands to Palma De Mallorca

I will call them, I wanted to book another person onboard & that's how I noticed the route was not coming up.

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 16
7. Re: ryanair flights from East Midlands to Palma De Mallorca

Ryanair have pulled many established routes from their winter schedules due to a downturn in bookings. Their tumbling share price has forced them to issue profits warnings. I wish you luck trying to winkle a refund out of them on their premium rate phone lines.

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 17
8. Re: ryanair flights from East Midlands to Palma De Mallorca

If the OP's flight has been cancelled it will be no problem to get a refund.

London, United...
reviews: 47
9. Re: ryanair flights from East Midlands to Palma De Mallorca

I hope the OP is going to return at some point, and tell us the outcome.

Hartlepool, United...
10. Re: ryanair flights from East Midlands to Palma De Mallorca

John, i do intend to post the outcome, i have decided to wait until next week when i fly to palma from leeds bradford & speak with one of ryanairs staff direct.

I thought face to face with another person would be better than getting fobbed off by a call centre.