We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re: Frontier Airlines

Chicago, Illinois
Re: Frontier Airlines

Hello,

My husband and I have booked a vacation through apple vacations to the Dominican Republic and will be leaving on Saturday. My main concern is Frontier airlines. We have a direct flight, although I do have a fear of flying and have been reading mixed reviews on this airlines. I'm looking for specific information from people who have traveled to the Dominican Republic or internationally on this airline that can give me some honest reviews. Thanks in advance.

Jennifer

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 15
1. Re: Re: Frontier Airlines

What sort of information are you looking for exactly? They are highly unlkely to crash if that's what you mean. If you're just looking for general reviews the best site is here:

www.airlinequality.com/Forum/frontier.htm

Do keep in mind that people are less likely to post a review of the typical uneventful flights where everything went as it should have.

Iowa
reviews: 27
2. Re: Re: Frontier Airlines

How did we ever get along before internet reviews?

As Lex has said, people hurry to the internet to tell of their troubles. Most reviews should be taken with a grain of salt. Some are just plain silly and should be ignored. Frontier is just as good and much the same as any other carrier.

I agree, you probably wont crash.

Do you have specific concerns?

Presho, South Dakota
reviews: 106
3. Re: Re: Frontier Airlines

We have flown to Cozumel several times with Frontier. No problems. We have been pleased & actually drive a long ways in order to fly Frontier & get their nonstop flights.

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 59
4. Re: Re: Frontier Airlines

I have flown Frontier a few times. I miss the chocolate chip cookies they handed out on every flight. Overall, I have never encountered any major trouble- of course as a frequent traveler (150+ flights a year), I know how things go and I am not the type of person that gets all worked up about a minor 2 hour delay.

Presho, South Dakota
reviews: 106
5. Re: Re: Frontier Airlines

Ringorosie- weren't those warm cookies great! I miss them too. It was a nice touch.

6. Re: Re: Frontier Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 19, 2014