We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there an airline that flies non-stop Paris to Glasgow?

aussiesseetheworld
reviews: 31
Is there an airline that flies non-stop Paris to Glasgow?

HI

I'd be grateful for help from anyone who can advise of airlines that fly direct from Paris to Glasgow without stopping in England or Wales

We are Aussies travelling in July 2014.

10 replies to this topic
Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
1. Re: Is there an airline that flies non-stop Paris to Glasgow?

EasyJet flies a daily non-stop, and Flybe claims to on their website (though there aren't any flights that I can find). Both services are to/from Paris CDG.

If you're a glutton for punishment, RyanAir flies Beauvais-Prestwick. :-))

Edited: 8:56 pm, September 14, 2013
Sunnyvale...
Destination Expert
for San Jose
reviews: 95
2. Re: Is there an airline that flies non-stop Paris to Glasgow?

Easyjet confirmed:

flightstats.com/go/…flightStatusByAirport.do

There's no sign of anyone else.

USBusiness, how are you finding things?

RyanAir did not show up in today's flightstat listings. Maybe it's not every day.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
3. Re: Is there an airline that flies non-stop Paris to Glasgow?

"USBusiness, how are you finding things?"

First, go to the wikipedia page for the airport(s) and look under "Airlines and Destinations". Then verify by going to either FlighStats (as you and I did), and if more verification is needed go to the airlines' websites.

http://www.flybe.com/route-map shows a non stop from GLA-CDG (although like you I couldn't find any flight today or recently). And on ryanair.com I did a dummy booking.

Note that RyanAir is an ultra low cost carrier with lots of restrictions. And they fly Beauvais (well outside Paris) to Prestwick (quite a way outside of Glasgow). Hence my comment "glutton for punishment"; you're probably be better off connecting.

Edited: 9:12 pm, September 14, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
4. Re: Is there an airline that flies non-stop Paris to Glasgow?

Aussieseetheworld- I know you have asked about Glasgow but does it have to be Glasgow? Where are you heading after you land in Scotland? Maybe these wonderful folks can tell you if there are any better options ending in Edinburgh. Just a suggestion.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
5. Re: Is there an airline that flies non-stop Paris to Glasgow?

Okay, for Edinburgh you have Air France and EasyJet non stop (AF had four flights today) from CDG. Just for completeness (but again I would not recommend it) RyanAir also serve EDI from Beauvais.

aussiesseetheworld
reviews: 31
6. Re: Is there an airline that flies non-stop Paris to Glasgow?

Thanks so much

We have family in Glasgow so that's why we automatically thought we'd go there, but of course Edinburgh is not far away, so thanks for the suggestion

Romford, United...
reviews: 23
7. Re: Is there an airline that flies non-stop Paris to Glasgow?

The Commonwealth Games commence on July 23 so maybe there will be more flights between Glasgow and Paris around that period which have yet to be announced?

Edited: 2:40 am, September 15, 2013
Cornwall
reviews: 9
8. Re: Is there an airline that flies non-stop Paris to Glasgow?

France aren't in the Commonwealth thus are not competing so I am not sure that would be the case.

Edited: 4:32 am, September 15, 2013
Romford, United...
reviews: 23
9. Re: Is there an airline that flies non-stop Paris to Glasgow?

There are quite a few French speaking nations taking part that have stronger air links with France than the UK

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 67
10. Re: Is there an airline that flies non-stop Paris to Glasgow?

The FLYBE website is notorious for saying that they fly direct when in fact you try to book and find out that there is a connection somewhere like Bristol or Southampton.

Easyjet are your best bet to either GLasgow or Edinburgh.

Reply to: Is there an airline that flies non-stop Paris to Glasgow?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted