We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

change on way tickets to return

kuching
change on way tickets to return

dear sir/mdm,i have purchased one way tickets and now i would like to change it as return tikets because of the cheaper price.Isit posibble to do so,as the time and date is the same.thanks.

Llanelli, United...
reviews: 200
1. Re: change on way tickets to return

Dear Vicky183

You have posted on a public forum. You are not in conctact with anyone you might have booked a ticket with. You will need to contact whoever you bought your ticket from.

Regards

Roj

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 14
2. Re: change on way tickets to return

If you bought 2 x one way tickets and now want to change to the cheaper return it will either not be possible or if the airline and/or whoever you booked with it allow such changes then it will almost certainly involve change fees that could be greater than the potential saving.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 127
3. Re: change on way tickets to return

I doubt it will be possible but in any case you have to contact who you booked the tickets with.

4. Re: change on way tickets to return

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 16, 2014