We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gatwick car parking

London, United...
reviews: 7
Gatwick car parking

Hi I am going away in October, departing from north and coming back to south...if I park my car in south terminal long stay (easier for when we return) can I get a bus directly from the car park to the north terminal without having to use the shuttle?

4 replies to this topic
Sunny Sussex
1. Re: Gatwick car parking

Sorry, I'm not sure about the logistics of getting buses to and from car parks, although the shuttle between the terminals is so quick and very frequent.

How about using meet and greet parking? You should be able to arrange collection from the north terminal and have your car returned to the south - try Help Me Park (www.help-me-park.co.uk).

Worthing, United...
reviews: 22
2. Re: Gatwick car parking

No. North terminal has it's own car park with it's own buses.

The shuttle only take 2 mins, and leaves every 2 mins, and is well signposted, so nothing to worry about.

You could park somewhere like APH, AirParks, or Maple Manor, who run buses to both terminals.

try this link to get a discount from your parking.

moneysavingexpert.com/travel/cheap-airport-p…

Edited: 12:44 pm, September 16, 2013
London, United...
reviews: 7
3. Re: Gatwick car parking

Thank you for your help, will look at the recommended car parks now!

London, United...
reviews: 2
4. Re: Gatwick car parking

I have just booked with aph stay and fly package. It is £79.20 to stay at the ramada (4 people) and park for 15 days. Recommended.

They do different packages so you could just park at there car park an get a shuttle to your requested part of the airport. If you ring them they will be able to help.

Reply to: Gatwick car parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted