We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair Clippers in Hand Baggage

Dundee
reviews: 8
Hair Clippers in Hand Baggage

Can anyone tell me if you can take hair clippers like what the barbers use to give a really short haircut.I am travelling with Easyjet and Norwegian Air.Thanks for any replies.

8 replies to this topic
Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
reviews: 22
1. Re: Hair Clippers in Hand Baggage

I would think that you could as they are not scissors and have no sharp points or edges. You are talking about electric clippers, aren't you?

Dundee
2. Re: Hair Clippers in Hand Baggage

Yes electric clippers that I use to cut my own hair.Travelling to Benidorm and only have hand baggage but would hate to get to security and for them to be taken from me.

Dundee
3. Re: Hair Clippers in Hand Baggage

Anyone else have an opinion on these.Had a look on the Easyjet website and am no further forward in knowing whether I can take these or not.

UK
reviews: 85
4. Re: Hair Clippers in Hand Baggage

There will be no problem whatsoever unless you try to storm the cockpit and give the pilots a number 1. I'm not actually sure why you think there would be a problem, just the general paranoia over security I suppose, but look at it this way, numerous people take beard shavers through every day. This is this same. And, no need just to believe me, bestelectricshaver.me.uk/electric-shaver-in-…

Manchester
reviews: 101
5. Re: Hair Clippers in Hand Baggage

Lol !! What a vision that conjures up Joe .. gave me a laugh !

Dundee
6. Re: Hair Clippers in Hand Baggage

Thankyou all for your contributions.Some were more comical than others but all appreciated.

7. Re: Hair Clippers in Hand Baggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, February 20, 2014

UK
reviews: 85
8. Re: Hair Clippers in Hand Baggage

spam reported

Reply to: Hair Clippers in Hand Baggage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted