We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Access to BA Concorde Lounge at LHR

Berkeley
reviews: 13
Access to BA Concorde Lounge at LHR

I have a 6 hour layover at LHR and am hoping to use the Concorde Lounge in Terminal 5. I am flying First Class from San Francisco, arriving at T5, and departing in Club Europe to Prague from T3. This is an Avios award flight. Can I use the Concorde Lounge in T5 for this long layover?

9 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 14
1. Re: Access to BA Concorde Lounge at LHR

With a flight departing from T3, I'm afraid you won't be able to access the Concorde Room at T5; you will only be able to use the lounges at T3. There is a First lounge there you may use; hang on to your First boarding pass which you'll need to show at the T3 lounge entrance.

Depending on your arrival time, you may use the Arrivals lounge at T5; you'll need to go through immigration, pop in to the lounge, then take the free HEX shuttle to Heathrow Central for the walk to T3.

Madrid
reviews: 7
2. Re: Access to BA Concorde Lounge at LHR

As TravellerPlus pointed out,no.At LHR you may only use the departure lounges in your departing terminal.

However,if you are returning PRG-LHR-SFO in Club Europe and F,you will then have access to the Concorde room on your way home.

Geneva, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Geneva, Liechtenstein, Air Travel
reviews: 268
3. Re: Access to BA Concorde Lounge at LHR

Confirming what was written by TP and rapidex. You'll have to go straight to T3 where there is no Concorde lounge. But the First lounge at T3 is nice (you'll need your First boarding card unless you are an Emerald One World member).

Edited: 4:16 am, September 05, 2013
Berkeley
reviews: 13
4. Re: Access to BA Concorde Lounge at LHR

Thanks very much to all three of you for the helpful replies. On the return segments I will fly out of T5 in F, so I will be able to use the Concorde Lounge at that time.

Madrid
reviews: 7
5. Re: Access to BA Concorde Lounge at LHR

The champaign bar is excellent.The food in the restaurent remains good,despite the downgrading of the other lounges,the Concorde room remains unafected.

reviews: 33
6. Re: Access to BA Concorde Lounge at LHR

I am flying First Class from LHR to Miami with my wife on an Avios Reward Flight. Two of our friends are on the same flight in economy. Can we invite them to the Concorde Lounge?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 14
7. Re: Access to BA Concorde Lounge at LHR

Yes, you and your wife will be able to invite your friends as guests to the Concorde Room. If you need more information about the lounge facilities or to book a cabana, contact YouFirst.

reviews: 33
8. Re: Access to BA Concorde Lounge at LHR

Thank you for your help

Cookham Dean...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
9. Re: Access to BA Concorde Lounge at LHR

As far as I know, you must fly First class And be a gold or silver member, then you can invite one guest.

Reply to: Access to BA Concorde Lounge at LHR
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted