We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap first class or business class flights to Thailand

BC
Cheap first class or business class flights to Thailand

does anyone know where we can find the least expensive first/business class flights to Thailand? We can fly from Las Angeles, Vancouver, BC, Spokane, Calgary??? Help, my husband cannot fly coach he has very bad knees

27 replies to this topic
Florida - Alaska...
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Province, Outdoors / Adventure Travel
reviews: 1
1. Re: Cheap first class or business class flights to Thailand

You will probably find more options out of Los Angeles, than the other cities you list. You might try punching your dates into one of the bigger search engines like Expedia or Matrix to get an idea of price ranges, then start experimenting with dates on the carriers' websites.

If your husband's knee issues means he simply needs room to extend his legs fully, then some of the enhanced economy offerings have a lot of room in the bulkhead rows.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Air Travel, Thailand
reviews: 71
2. Re: Cheap first class or business class flights to Thailand

Hi,

Without speaking to quality issue directly- just options - I might give a look at some of the smaller Asian carriers that operate out of either San Francisco and/or Los Angeles...

That might include one of the PRC (China) carriers or other carriers who do fly to SFO/LAX and BKK, but might not be as 'big' as the other gobal names...

Just off the top of my head I might think of Philippine Airlines. China Eastern or even Hainan (from SEA). But as always your best friend is a good search engine as sales come and go all the time...

Lastly do remember that Thailand is a seasonal city in that there can be a marked difference in prices during "peak" versus off-peak periods... So date flexibility here is your friend..

Travel Safe,

Edited: 10:24 pm, September 04, 2013
Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
3. Re: Cheap first class or business class flights to Thailand

The various chinese carriers will be cheaper but I try to avoid those, check out the www.skyscanner.net website to see what's available but prices change daily so you have to keep checking back.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
4. Re: Cheap first class or business class flights to Thailand

Don't forget that EVA Airways also has Premium Economy. That's a real PE cabin and not just extra legroom Y. They operate out of YVR, SEA, SFO and LAX. They're also new members of Star Alliance, meaning you'd be able to earn miles and tier points in Aeroplan or MileagePlus if you're a member.

evaair.com/en-us/…

Edited: 6:13 am, September 05, 2013
BC
5. Re: Cheap first class or business class flights to Thailand

Thanks so much for your advise, it's very much appreciated.

6. Re: Cheap first class or business class flights to Thailand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 am, April 21, 2014

7. Re: Cheap first class or business class flights to Thailand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 am, April 21, 2014

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel
reviews: 40
8. Re: Cheap first class or business class flights to Thailand

AFG Spoiler Alert

-Always starts off with the 'uncertainty'

- Then the gamble

- Then the payoff

- Then the glowing praise and recommendation

This could be genuine (I have serious doubts), but the posting/review format is undeniable

Edited: 1:09 am, April 21, 2014
London, United...
reviews: 23
9. Re: Cheap first class or business class flights to Thailand

Seriously, how desperate are afg that they keep getting their staff to come on here and fake review. And to wake up an old thread to do it, groan.

Business is obviously not going well. Reported as inappropriate.

Cairns, Australia
10. Re: Cheap first class or business class flights to Thailand

Oh you doubting Thomas! If you never dealt with an Internet Travel Agency before wouldn't you be sceptical too. If you send a stack of money overseas, isn't that a gamble? Doesn't every journey start like that? Sometimes you just have to stick your neck out and trust. Of course if you are too chicken, go to your local travel agent and for many thousands of $$$$$ more you can possibly get the same deal. For me it would mean staying home. I dealt with Boris from Alfa Flight Guru via email and Skype and I had a great holiday. Don't spoil it for others. Try first!

Reply to: Cheap first class or business class flights to Thailand
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted