We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DigE Player on Alaska Air

San Diego
reviews: 1
DigE Player on Alaska Air

We have a 6 hour flight to Hawaii coming up and I'm considering ordering a digE player since there is no on board entertainment. Has anyone used them before? How is the movie/tv show selection? Worth the cost?

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
1. Re: DigE Player on Alaska Air

Yes, many times. You can see this month's contents here - alaskaair.com/content/travel-info/on-board/i…

If you have some good earphones, bring them. Is it worth the cost? Up to you - do you have an iPad or Kindle that you could download movies/TV shows to instead?

San Diego
reviews: 1
2. Re: DigE Player on Alaska Air

I have a Kindle and Netflix but I'm guessing the wifi will be too slow to stream. I think I'll go ahead and reserve the digE, thanks!

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
3. Re: DigE Player on Alaska Air

I don't think Alaska's wifi works over open ocean.

4. Re: DigE Player on Alaska Air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 06, 2014