We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can anyone confirm seat recline question

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 34
can anyone confirm seat recline question

hi there. I have pre selected last row seats in Premium Economy on a British Airways 777. Someone just told me that the last row seats do not recline as fully as the other seats, but he did not actually sit in a back row so not sure if he is correct. Has anyone who has actually flown in one of the back row seats confirm this for me? I will change my seat selection if it is true, but otherwise am happy to be at the back. Thanks

Travelling The World
reviews: 17
1. Re: can anyone confirm seat recline question

Depends on the model and layout of the 777. Is it a 200 3-class or 4-class or a 300.

I am guessing you are flying from Australia so it should be a 300 in which case the last seats in WT+ are regular + seats and recline fully,

Melbourne, Australia
2. Re: can anyone confirm seat recline question

thank you

Dallas
reviews: 18
3. Re: can anyone confirm seat recline question

Check on seatguru.com it should tell you if it reclines all the way or not.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
reviews: 76
4. Re: can anyone confirm seat recline question

As far as I know, there are no seats in PE that don't recline fully.

Instead, if the toilets are nearby, that could feel rather disturbing throughout the flight.

Edited: 8:34 am, August 28, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
5. Re: can anyone confirm seat recline question

Thanks for your replies. Seat guru indicates the back row seats have the same incline as the other seats, so I am hoping it is accurate. Toilets appear to be further back in the economy cabin. I think I shall stick with my preselected seats.

6. Re: can anyone confirm seat recline question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 30, 2014