We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BA club europe

London, United...
BA club europe

Any suggestions for seats travelling alone on ba in club europe class, it is an a319 according to ba website? Or if it changes to a320 any.different suggestions? Which seats are better, if any?

Cheers

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 53
1. Re: BA club europe

For flying alone I'd go with the D/F side. You get a full seat between you and your neighbour that way. On the A/C side it's a bit closer.

As for the seats themselves I'll try and opt for row 2. I don't like row 1 because of the lack of underseat storage for obvious reasons.

There's not a whole lot in it to be quite honest.

Guildford, United...
reviews: 49
2. Re: BA club europe

Not much in it - they are the 2 outer seats with the middle free in the first few rows of the cabin. Older planes have less space on the A/C side, planes with newer seatng are the same both sides.

319 and 320 are exactly the same at the front.

I usually go for row 1 for the extra laptop opening space.

London, United...
3. Re: BA club europe

Thanks, but would A/C seats not be wider?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney
reviews: 31
4. Re: BA club europe

My preference has always been for 2A/C, but that simply out of habit.

As stated above, D/F maybe preferred by those traveling on their own. If it wasn't pointed out, I don't think you would have notice on your first CE flight.

Edited: 4:57 am, August 28, 2013
Cookham Dean...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
5. Re: BA club europe

The seats are exactly the same size, the only difference is that on DF the seat in between is a full size seat which is not used in Club Europe, while on A/C the space between A and C is only about half of a seat size.

I don't care which side but I like row 1 if available, at least there is nobody in front of you reclining their seat.

The space between rows is not that great.

London
reviews: 8
6. Re: BA club europe

From where to where are you flying?

I hope you're not on an ex-BMI plane. That club europe is the one to avoid as the legroom is appaulling.

7. Re: BA club europe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 30, 2014