We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish Airlines

Oslo, Norway
reviews: 7
Turkish Airlines

Hello Everybody,

Can anyone give me the correct contact to resolving booking problems with Turkish Airlines?

I've sent 3 emails to Customer Service without response? Is the another office or department that could answer my queries that I don't know about? They are supposedly "Airline of the Year", they should act like it shouldn't they?......

Ranger Bob Oslo, Norway

"Remember, wherever you go, there you are"

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
1. Re: Turkish Airlines

Why not contact their office in Norway?

turkishairlines.com/en-no/…offices

Manchester, United...
2. Re: Turkish Airlines

Yes, you need to pick up the phone.

The majority of companies still sort out customer service that way. Relatively few large companies do it by email and only a handful use avenues such as Twitter for anything other than airy fairy nonsense.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 159
3. Re: Turkish Airlines

It will probably cost you but the phone is the best way to get problems resolved.

Fortaleza, CE
reviews: 378
4. Re: Turkish Airlines

After the second e-mail not getting a response, you didn't think of phoning? Seems so obvious, maybe there's more to your question that there appears to be at first glance. Not sure what the booking problem is, but I would never rely on e-mail for such a situation. I use Skype for overseas calls in such cases.

Oslo, Norway
5. Re: Turkish Airlines

Hi Again, haven't seen this till now, Wow! Use the phone, forgot to tell you about the electronic voices on the phone, of course I phoned....In Oslo and in Turkey....Have IP phone system so it doesn't cost me for the phone, but hanging on for 15 minutes on hold with Whirling Dervis music playing and then getting cut off and starting new, now that's where it costs you......So stop stating the obvious and give solutions next time someone ask for advice.....

Thank You...

Ranger Bob

Oslo, Norway

Motherwell, United...
6. Re: Turkish Airlines

Cheeky Sod Ranger

7. Re: Turkish Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:54 am, April 01, 2014
8. Re: Turkish Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 27, 2015