We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact for US Air

North Cape May, Nj
reviews: 10
Contact for US Air

Customer "Service" has been unresponsive to an issue. Does anyone have a contact name and address for a US Air executive who may handle customer complaints?

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 62
1. Re: Contact for US Air

Perhaps tell us about the complaint and we may be able to offer suggestions.

I doubt if an executive will open his own mail. Sometimes they also respond better from Facebook/Twitter.

Fortaleza, CE
reviews: 378
2. Re: Contact for US Air

Even if you had the address, the letter would be forwarded to Customer Relations. I have written twice to CR. No response in either case. You could try phoning. Frankly, the only real power you have is to not fly them. I don't dislike US Airways in general, but dealing with them, be it reservations or customer relations or even, in one case at CLT, gate agents, is not easy.

Edited: 12:03 pm, August 24, 2013
North Cape May, Nj
3. Re: Contact for US Air

I will try to be brief. Paid for preferred boarding. Stood in 1st class line. Agent was trying to help two passengers. Took awhile. After the two passenger moved on, the agent switched over to economy boarding line. No one was processing 1st class boarding. Wife and I were the only two people in line. Economy line had about 15 - 20 people. They ALL were processed and we were still waiting. Another agent replaced the 1st and processed us. So, we paid $52 for preferred boarding and were totally ignored. Economy boarding would have been much faster and less stressful. Sounds crazy, but it's absolutely true. I sent a letter to "customer service" back in June. No reply. I used to have the name of a US Air executive. Lost it. My next flight has been booked with Delta. 1st time in years that I won't be flying US Air.

Edited: 12:19 pm, August 24, 2013
Milford, Ohio
reviews: 98
4. Re: Contact for US Air

Why didn't you speak up instead of just standing there?

North Cape May, Nj
5. Re: Contact for US Air

There was no one to speak to. I COULD have walked over to the economy line and demanded that agent return to my line. I did not believe that would have been effective. You had to be there to understand. I do have common sense and I am not overly shy.

Fortaleza, CE
reviews: 378
6. Re: Contact for US Air

Doesn't help you get in touch with US Airways. Be very clear as to whether you are lodging a complaint, or also asking for compensation (and, if so, what). The $52 back? That's small enough I'd phone reservations and state that's just what you're asking for. And be brief. You are saying you paid a fee when making reservations and did not receive the product. State that before you go into the story's details (they may transfer you to someone else, so no use repeating yourself).

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 62
7. Re: Contact for US Air

Was this a check in line or a line to board the plane??

Usually that gets you a boarding pass with a lower number so you get to go before the other people.

There is no first class line for that but you just show your pass and get onto the plane.

Is it possible that they had already called your group and you were late and so didn't get to go on early?

I doubt that you will get money back for this issue.

North Cape May, Nj
8. Re: Contact for US Air

It was the check in line. I printed my boarding passes and checked in the day before. I was supposed to be able to use the 1st class line. No one was manning that station after the original agent moved to the economy line. What kind of air carrier has an unmanned 1st class check in? We were the only people in line. The agent avoided eye contact and just abandoned that line. Is this clear? I am really trying to find out if there is an executive I can mail this info to. I am not interested in defending myself. I stated everything in a clear manner.

DC
reviews: 1
9. Re: Contact for US Air

Based on considerable experience, I can assure that the elite check-in lines often do not save you time, so you can't really expect that they will. Your best strategy is to size up the lines and choose the one that looks better, and that doesn't always work. Your option of using the 1st class check-in line does not give you the authority to pull agents away from the general check-in line.

When I saw your post, I figured that you boarded behind others and found the overheads full. In that case, at least you would have been somewhat inconvenienced. What was your inconvenience? A couple of fewer minutes waiting at the gate?

North Carolina
reviews: 24
10. Re: Contact for US Air

Tony, did you board with Zone 1?