We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Jordanian

Exmouth, United...
reviews: 4
Royal Jordanian

Just booked flights from London to Bangkok via Amman with Royal Jordanian. Only after booking did I bother to look at reviews for the airline and they are all terrible so now I am worried. Anyone have any experience of them? Thanks

11 replies to this topic
Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for St Barthelemy
reviews: 239
1. Re: Royal Jordanian

don't seem to be that bad....

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/rja.htm

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 23
2. Re: Royal Jordanian

I flew them around 2010 Cairo-Amman-Damascus-Amman-London and thought they were fine (although I doubt that they fly that route now)

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
reviews: 209
3. Re: Royal Jordanian

Done the LHR/AMM sector many times and they were fine

SS

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 126
4. Re: Royal Jordanian

If you've already booked don't worry about the airline just look at it as a means to an end and that end is a wonderful holiday in Thailand.

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
reviews: 37
5. Re: Royal Jordanian

Flew them to Amman a few years ago now but in J class - they were OK.

Amman, Jordan
6. Re: Royal Jordanian

Trust me, I have flown Royal Jordanian over 10 times in the past 1.5 years and i have never had any negative criticism regarding my trips. I have always been and will always be happy to fly RJ. I have tried other airlines, mainly Lufthansa and BA, and i have to say i was surprisingly disappointed by these 2. I hope you have a pleasant flight and a wonderful journey ahead. Please keep us posted on your journey :-)

znojmo
reviews: 12
7. Re: Royal Jordanian

you probably bought it because it was cheap, so think of the extra spenders you will have. I have flown to bangkok on worse, Bangladesh Biman and Mahan airlines. They got me there, on time and were fine.

Nothing to worry about at all.

Australia
reviews: 51
8. Re: Royal Jordanian

Did the same trip as you last year. Travelled economy on way over, no problems. Upgraded to business class on way back for just $600. Unfortunately it has spoilt me for further flights. Enjoy your flight.

Nuremberg, Germany
9. Re: Royal Jordanian

Royal Jordanian is also my preferred airline when flying to Amman, nothing wrong with them at all.

NomadicForever
reviews: 13
10. Re: Royal Jordanian

When reading reviews consider who posted them. Many complainers are of a particular nationality. Also their dislikes may not be something which are of importance to you.

Reply to: Royal Jordanian
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted