We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Dreamliner

Barnsley, United...
reviews: 20
Thomson Dreamliner

Hi

We fly out on the thomson Dreamliner in premium to Mexico in 4 weeks.

Is it as good has is been made out?

Thanks

591 replies to this topic
London, UK
reviews: 134
1. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

Yes, I think it is. I flew to and from Dalaman in Turkey on it a few weeks ago (new aircraft have to be flown on short haul routes first, to get the crew used to it) and I was very impressed. I was in premium on the way out, and economy on the way back, although the premium services that will be included on long haul flights were not offered so really I've only experienced the premium seats. They're very good indeed; bags of legroom and plenty of elbow room as well. They have had to limit the recline as the design of the armrests would otherwise make it impossible for window and middle seat passengers to get in and out of their seats, but there was still enough recline for me. The cabin is configured 2-3-2 but there really was no bad seat. They're very roomy - similar to old business class seats before flat beds were introduced.

Economy seating was impressive too - plenty of legroom, although the seats seemed no wider so if you're large or have a large person next to you, you might still feel cramped. Obviously the whole plane is clean and new, but the main thing you'll notice is the size of the windows (bigger than usual) and how much light they let in. Even in a full economy cabin, it felt much less claustrophobic than some older aircraft can. All in all I was very impressed. I hope you enjoy it too.

Barnsley, United...
2. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

Many thanks :)

Barnsley, United...
3. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

Is the thomson Dreamliner premium better than virgins premium?

Heckmondwike
reviews: 2
4. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

We flew to Mexico in premium row 5 a+c the aircraft is excellent. Staff are 1st class, food and service were great. The seats are really spacious and comfy. We had no jet lag at all. We have booked our holidays for next year and we will be flying onboard the dreamliner again. Hope you have a great holiday.

Cambridge UK
5. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

We flew Premium to Mexico - our family had 4 a + c and 5 a+c. The experience was fantastic. I would absolutely recommend it, you're in for a treat!!!! Loads of space, really attentive service, The other perks such as priority boarding, security fast track and Premium check in made it all really special. It was my youngest daughter's first flight - she hopes that all flights are like that one - I don't want to disappoint her so we're already saving for our next "once in a lifetime holiday"!!!! :) Guess I'd better buy that lottery ticket!

Manchester...
reviews: 2
6. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

An awesome flying experience.......Had the pleasure of flying back to Manchester from Antalya last Friday on this jet and the aircraft is nothing short of special....brilliant entertainment system, dim able windows and more importantly plenty of leg room.....You wont be disappointed :-)

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
reviews: 34
7. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

Absolutely brilliant!! we flew to and back to mexico in premium and never wanted the flight to end!! the real massive plus for us was that our 12 yr old daughter has always suffered horrible sickness when flying and the dreamliner was a revellation, not once did she even feel sick, so we have to now be on the dreamliner for every long haul!

Have a great time!

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 4
8. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

what is the seating plan to goa December 2013 on the dreamliner

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
reviews: 8
9. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

melvino,

Thomson Dreamliner seat plan in link below.

http://tinyurl.com/7v9jksk

Angie.

largs
reviews: 30
10. Re: Thomson Dreamliner

My wife and i are also booked to sit in 4a and 4c there and back,could u tell me were the seats were positioned and were the seats good? Thankyou . Regards

Reply to: Thomson Dreamliner
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted