We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanain 2014

Dublin, Ireland
Ryanain 2014

Can anyone tell me when Ryanair will announce their 2014 schedule? I am interested in flying from Dublin to Palermo and would like to know if they plan on continuing this route for 2014. If not, perhaps someone could suggest how I can contact Ryanair in Ireland. Look forward to hearing from you and thanks in advance.

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: Ryanain 2014

Usually 6-8 months in advance.

Dublin, Ireland
2. Re: Ryanain 2014

Many thanks, I'll keep a look out.

Loughborough...
3. Re: Ryanain 2014

A regular question, only the airports vary. Nobody on this forum knows. Ryanair don't release all their flights on the same day, the summer 2013 flight programme was released in stages between end September 2012 and February 2013.

This, taken from their website, is the contact information for people in Ireland.

1520 444 004 - Ryanair Reservations Phone Number - €0.15/min incl. VAT

Calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more.

Our lines are open Mon - Fri, 9:00 - 18:00 GMT , Sat 10:00 – 17:00 GMT and Sun 11.00 – 17.00 GMT.

No email address.

Dublin, Ireland
4. Re: Ryanain 2014

Thanks for this info. Will give it a try and fingers crossed, I may find out. However I do think it's a long shot at this point as it's another 9 months approx. (May 2014) until their service would begin.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 127
5. Re: Ryanain 2014

You just have to keep checking because they release some destinatons before others.

6. Re: Ryanain 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 23, 2014