We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best airport parking at Gatwick

Lancashire
reviews: 35
Best airport parking at Gatwick

Hi I am looking to book car parking for next August and wondering which the best to go for would be.

The Gatwick website is telling me there is no parking available on the actual Gatwick multi-story which I am using this October. So I am looking for something off site- I don't mind using meet and greet as I have used them elsewhere but the company I have booked with "Gatwick Parking 4 u" have had bad reviews on here I notice and they are not very prompt at replying to emails and when they do it is written incorrectly i.e "weather" instead of "whether" which isnt filling me with confidence that they are a reputable professional company.

Anyone got any suggestions that they have used before?

17 replies to this topic
UK
reviews: 88
1. Re: Best airport parking at Gatwick

The Gatwick website is telling me there is no parking available on the actual Gatwick multi-story which I am using this October.

=======

Thats very likely because they only allow you to book ita certain number of months in advance, and next August is beyond those dates. Did you check dates say 6, 7 , 8 etc months out and see where it stops? That might give you a feel for when it will become available.

Lancashire
2. Re: Best airport parking at Gatwick

Thanks maybe that is it- I played around with the dates and I guess that could be the case since I dont fly until 12/8 and return 23/8

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
3. Re: Best airport parking at Gatwick

Hi

Just out of interest how did you manage to book flights about a month or so before they are available?

Back to parking, I always use 'I love meet and greet', they are brilliant and have looked after my pride and joy, my little car about six times now. I have three more bookings with them this year.

Jackie

Lancashire
4. Re: Best airport parking at Gatwick

I booked my honeymoon with Thomson in April as soon as 2014 hols came out.

Nat

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
5. Re: Best airport parking at Gatwick

Hi

I would say then definitely use Meet and Greet and throw in a lounge as well as it's your honeymoon.

Jackie

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for St Barthelemy
reviews: 295
6. Re: Best airport parking at Gatwick

I use the official Valet Parking at both the North and South Terminal - never had a problem

London, United...
reviews: 99
7. Re: Best airport parking at Gatwick

I stay at the Sofitel the night before and use their car park

Maidstone, United...
reviews: 17
8. Re: Best airport parking at Gatwick

I agree with the barbexpat, I love the sofitel (amongst other things, it has the best beds)! Get there the night before, thus eliminating any stress trying to arrive on the day for a certain time and leave the car in their car park via their 'stay and park' package. The following day you simply walk into the airport at leisure.

Shop around for the best deal (such as FHR, Holiday Extras, etc).

Ramsgate, United...
reviews: 56
9. Re: Best airport parking at Gatwick

Meteor Meet & Greet

I use them when they operated out of Southampton for 10 years or so - fab.

Now I use them at Gatwick - North, again no fault found.

Five times so far!

Always on time, always smart and polite.

......and the main point, no hassle with buses trains or coaches to get to the airport

It's so worth it for peace of mind

Hugo

Berkshire, England
reviews: 61
10. Re: Best airport parking at Gatwick

We stay at the Holiday Inn the night before and leave our car there for two weeks. Costs around £100 for the room for the night and the parking and they do not move the cars off site.

Reply to: Best airport parking at Gatwick
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted