We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ciampino airport

Thessaloniki, Greece
reviews: 2
Ciampino airport

Hi there!

My flight arrives from Brindisi at Ciampino airport Rome at 10:55, my next flight for Thessaloniki with Ryanair is at 11:30, will i make it? I guess is a small aiport right?

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: Ciampino airport

35 mins will border the impossible.

2. Re: Ciampino airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:31 pm, August 18, 2013
Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
3. Re: Ciampino airport

Ryanair don't connect with any airlines.

Boarding closes 20 minutes prior to departure.

Loughborough...
4. Re: Ciampino airport

As Ryanair require you to be at the gate 30 minutes before scheduled departure (per their conditions of carriage), I'd say you have no chance.

This cannot be on one ticket as Ryanair are a point to point only airline - even if both flights are with them, they do not recognise connections or sell connecting tickets, and are not IATA members so through ticketing and interlining doesn't happen with other airlines.

Edited: 10:02 am, August 18, 2013
Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 127
5. Re: Ciampino airport

No, you won't make it, hopefully this wasn't booked through a 3rd party like edreams and you still have to book the flights.

6. Re: Ciampino airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 20, 2014