We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking a seat on ryanair after printing boarding pass

London UK
reviews: 2
booking a seat on ryanair after printing boarding pass

Hi All

I printed my boarding pass and then decided I want to book a specific seat. I can't find this option anywhere on Ryanair now that I printed the pass. I can only see priority seating. How do I book a specific seat?! Many thanks.

3 replies to this topic
London, United...
reviews: 356
1. Re: booking a seat on ryanair after printing boarding pass

I might be wrong but I think you could not change after check-in.

Lewes, England.
reviews: 44
2. Re: booking a seat on ryanair after printing boarding pass

Ryanair offer a "free seating" policy for most of the seats on their aircraft.

However, a few rows, which include row 1, the two over wing exit rows plus couple of other rows are available as assigned seating for a fee.

(I have included this information for the benefit of all)

I don't know how you uncheck your self and then try and get one of these seats, but I do know that it is a service that can be purchased at most airports or by contacting Ryanair (good luck) We have done this at Gatwick.

"you can purchase it at the airport or call centre for £15/€15. Please note that an increased charge is applicable on selected routes. These routes are subject to a charge of £15/€15 at the time of booking on the web or £20/€20 at the airport or call centre." - Taken from Ryan air T&C's

London UK
reviews: 2
3. Re: booking a seat on ryanair after printing boarding pass

Thanks for the replies everyone. In the end I decided it was too complicated and just got priority boarding

Reply to: booking a seat on ryanair after printing boarding pass
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted