We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ten Hours Heathrow London. Lounge Infomation

canada
reviews: 81
Ten Hours Heathrow London. Lounge Infomation

We would take Air Canada to London but then it will be Jet Air to Mumbai. The layover in London is about 10 hours. Jet does not have any for pay lounges. Travel would be economy. Information on Maple Leaf lounges is not clear. Has any one used for pay any lounges to rest till the next flight out? or would i be able to use and pay for maple leaf, any other or star alliance lounge even tho Ac is Star alliance where as Jet is not. Jet does have code share with AC

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 13
1. Re: Ten Hours Heathrow London. Lounge Infomation

Air Canada flies into terminal three and then Jet Airways I believe is terminal 4, I don't think you would be able to use any air Canada lounge. There are a number of lounges you could use open to the public subject to a charge. Or terminal 4 has a yotel hotel inside that you can pay to use.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Air Travel, Business Travel
2. Re: Ten Hours Heathrow London. Lounge Infomation

That is a long enough layover to do a bit of sight-seeing.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 27
3. Re: Ten Hours Heathrow London. Lounge Infomation

Please let us know your flight arrival and departure times. This will affect any advice we can give but you should have time for either a doze at the Yotel (very handy for your onward flight) or even an hour or two in central London although of course you will have to decide what to do with your bags.

canada
4. Re: Ten Hours Heathrow London. Lounge Infomation

Arrive 9.35 Am but do not depart till 9 at night. Thank you

Lewes, England.
reviews: 68
5. Re: Ten Hours Heathrow London. Lounge Infomation

Most public access lounges only allow 3 hrs stay.

I would suggest through checking your bag and heading off to London, returning in time to use the lounge, have a shower etc.

U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London
reviews: 126
6. Re: Ten Hours Heathrow London. Lounge Infomation

Here is a tour company that specializes in Heathrow layovers, if you are interested.

windsordaytours.co.uk/php/from_heathrow.php

Here is an article describing what to do between flights at Heathrow--from going into London, to visiting Windsor Castle.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g186338-c170832/Londo…

Good luck.

MA
Destination Expert
for New England
reviews: 141
7. Re: Ten Hours Heathrow London. Lounge Infomation

We had a 12 hour layover this summer and rented a room at the Heathrow Yotel to sleep. It was 54E for about 6 hours, very clean and quiet, and perfect for a long nap and a hot shower.

Newmarket, Canada
reviews: 36
8. Re: Ten Hours Heathrow London. Lounge Infomation

If you wanted to freshen up after getting off your flight into London, Air Canada has an arrivals lounge where you can freshen up and grab a shower and snack before moving on, although you can't hang out there all day.

But with that amount of time, I would probably head into London to see some sights. 10 hours is a long time to just sit around an airport, with or without lounge access.

9. Re: Ten Hours Heathrow London. Lounge Infomation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 18, 2014