We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E-Dreams

Manchester
reviews: 14
E-Dreams

Booked 2 flights with the company and received confirmation e-mail. Some hours later I received an e-mail stating that there had been a modification/cancellation of my reservation. I responded straight away to query the reason for this e-mail. I sent numerous e-mails over the next 24 hours without response. I eventually contacted the airline to find the company had cancelled the reservation. I received an e-mail 2 days later apologising but providing no explanation and no notification about refund of payment. I felt the need to ring the company to query the refund and was told there was a 72 hour turnaround but again not giving and information regarding cancellation. The cancellation may have been quite justified but to receive no explanation and the delays in response gives no confidence in this company's customer service standards.

25 replies to this topic
Exeter, United...
reviews: 45
1. Re: E-Dreams

And your question is? .....

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
2. Re: E-Dreams

If you do a "search" for e-dreams you will be able to read of the literally hundreds of other folk who have had bad experiences with this company. A great pity you didn't check on TA before trying to book. The constant advice on this forum is to always - always - book direct with the airline as opposed to third parties.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 23
3. Re: E-Dreams

Why do people find this site, then complain about e-dreams AFTER they've been ripped off?! Why didn't you spend a couple of minutes researching before you hand these crooks your hard-earned money? NEVER USE E-DREAMS!!! EVER!! Read all of the comments about how nasty they are, and if you still think "It's cheap, I'll book and hope for the best" then you deserve to be ripped off.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 159
4. Re: E-Dreams

If you use the search box here you'll find there are countless complaints regarding edreams, hope all goes well with your refund.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 159
5. Re: E-Dreams

Forgot to ask, which airline was the booking for?

Perth, Australia
reviews: 14
6. Re: E-Dreams

Please please please DO NOT Book e dreams

Derbyshire
reviews: 92
7. Re: E-Dreams

OK, I won't.

Worthing, United...
reviews: 12
8. Re: E-Dreams

Me neither

Dallas
reviews: 22
9. Re: E-Dreams

Well, I'm going to book them anyway then come back on here with a new post and rant about how terrible they are.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel
reviews: 267
10. Re: E-Dreams

>>>Please please please DO NOT Book e dreams<<<

I definitely won't. Or Opodo, Bravofly, Edreams, Airfasttickets or Cheapoair. But I wouldn't have anyway even before your very helpful post.

Reply to: E-Dreams
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted