We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used Travel Trolley?

Midlands
reviews: 24
Anyone used Travel Trolley?

Hi

Has anyone used the Travel Trolley website to book flights? The website says they're part of the Southall Travel Group, although I've never heard of these. I have found a cheap flight however have never used them before, and see that they are relatively newly incorporated.

Please share your experience if you have used them.

Thanks

346 replies to this topic
UK
reviews: 88
1. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

These forums are scattered with the sorry tales of people who thought they were being clever and getting "a deal" and it all went sour.

Book direct with the airline if you don't want to get ripped off or heartache and hassle.

London.UK
reviews: 1
2. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

If I'm not mistaken Southall Travel are not highly regarded on these forums, so I would urge extra caution to that posted by Joe.

Midlands
reviews: 24
3. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

Thanks for your advice Joe and Bluebreezer. I'll steer clear and go directly through the airline.

Thanks

4. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, August 20, 2013

Cala d'Or, Spain
reviews: 90
5. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

Until things go wrong and then you are on your own.

London, United...
6. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

Hi

I just paid a flight but the last step on screen after purchase says nothing about reservation number or the flight tickets details just purchased. And there is no email sent to me only appeared with words ' successful payment and being processed', so I wonder if anyone knows whether this is normal, because normally there would be a rather immediately confirmation email sent but I am just a bit worried if this is a scam! Please advise!

thank you

Watford, United...
reviews: 12
7. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

Jenny, they have taken your hard earned cash and may or may not try to purchase your flight from the airline for you for that price. If they can't purchase you may or may not get confirmation of this. You may or may not get your money back and you may or may not lose your sanity in trying.

Lots of variables there which you can avoid by booking direct from the airline.

UK
reviews: 88
8. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

Please advise

------

Research who you buy from BEFORE booking

Then book direct anyway.

9. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

I did find travel trolley very odd when looking to book. They didnt give any addisitional details about the flight like how much luggage you are allowed to take on or where you would like your seat to be. It was just the payment screen. I want to book with them however because the flight is so mucb cheaper than anywhere else. Hmmm. What should i do?

Watford, United...
reviews: 12
10. Re: Anyone used Travel Trolley?

I want to book with them however because the flight is so mucb cheaper than anywhere else. Hmmm. What should i do?

=============

Read the first eight posts of this thread and then ask yourself the same question. If you still don't know then seek help.

Reply to: Anyone used Travel Trolley?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted