We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair - no booking confirmation

Chapel-en-le-Frith...
reviews: 30
Ryanair - no booking confirmation

Hi all

I booked a return flight with Ryanair two hours ago and the transaction went through, all fine and the money has gone from my account. However Firefox crashed before I had chance to copy the reservation number down and I haven't received an email confirming my booking, I type my email address quite often and have never got it wrong. I am absolutely certain my email address was entered correctly. When I go into "Manage my Booking" or anything like that its insinuating my email/flight origin-destination/flightdate is wrong.

What can I do about this, bit annoyed right now!

Salisbury, United...
reviews: 62
1. Re: Ryanair - no booking confirmation

Check your spam folder or call Ryanair.

Chapel-en-le-Frith...
2. Re: Ryanair - no booking confirmation

Not in spam folder. My email comes up as soon as I start typing it in a text-box so it cannot be wrong. This is very frustrating, its bad enough negotiating their booking system. Pain in the backside. I first learnt of the issue after it said emails on my screen due to a possible duplicate booking, only one return fare has left my account thankfully

Will give them a call Monday. I hope there's not too much difficulty getting this sorted, especially as I have no reservation. I have the last few digits of my bank card though.

Edited: 4:54 pm, August 03, 2013
London, United...
reviews: 23
3. Re: Ryanair - no booking confirmation

Shut it down, goto bed, try again tomorrow. If nothing call them,

Whatever you do, don't book again,

Chapel-en-le-Frith...
4. Re: Ryanair - no booking confirmation

I know that, will the booking have definitely gone through though? I'm a tad concerned that by the time I get chance to phone I'll get something like "Oh, we haven't had a booking under that name" and the money is returned to my account.

When you get through to Ryanair on the phone, will it be difficult to sort it? I have my card number, name, address obviously but no reservation number.

Knowing me, I'll end up having a phone call, no booking actually happening, having to book again and having to pay an extra £20.

Edited: 5:19 pm, August 03, 2013
Chapel-en-le-Frith...
5. Re: Ryanair - no booking confirmation

The issue was sorted out on Friday, many thanks for the help.

6. Re: Ryanair - no booking confirmation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 13, 2014