We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asian business or first lounges at Incheon (ICN)

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 40
Asian business or first lounges at Incheon (ICN)

We are flying BA to ICN from LHR, return. It seems BA don't have their own, dedicated lounge in Seoul but use the Asiana lounges for both first and club world passengers at ICN instead.

Logic suggests that first passengers use the first lounge and CW pax are in the business lounge. Is this correct?

For our return flight, we would likely be in the CW lounge around 8 in the morning. I looked at the reviews on airlinequality.com. They aren't encouraging - as we have an early start from a hotel in Seoul, I was hoping to grab breakfast in the lounge! Is the info correct and up to date? Any recent personal experience of either lounge?

First hand reports much appreciated.

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 38
1. Re: Asian business or first lounges at Incheon (ICN)

Suggest you repeat your question on the Asiana Club section of Flyertalk here:

flyertalk.com/forum/asiana-club-614-2.html

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 53
2. Re: Asian business or first lounges at Incheon (ICN)

www.flyertalk.com/forum/19779349-post6.html

Madrid
reviews: 7
3. Re: Asian business or first lounges at Incheon (ICN)

Your deductions are correct.The Asiana lounge is upstairs,with a common reception.Club Wourld an Saphire to the right,First and Emerald to the left.The food in the F lounge was rather better than the Business lounge,but both were pleasant enough.

The ladies in the F lounge had no trouble rustling up half a dozen bottles of champaign at 8 in the morning,but it was a "Flyertalk Junket",so no big surprise there.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
4. Re: Asian business or first lounges at Incheon (ICN)

I've used the Asiana Business lounge in the main terminal and it's absolutely fine. I was transiting late afternoon/evening, so no breakfast, but the hot foods were good and plentiful. Note that OZ has two lounges, one in the main terminal and another in Terminal A. I believe BA operates from Terminal A.

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
5. Re: Asian business or first lounges at Incheon (ICN)

Thanks very much for your input, everybody.

Flyertalk junket? How the other half live!

SWT

Madrid
6. Re: Asian business or first lounges at Incheon (ICN)

Flyertalk junket? How the other half live!

£777 round trip in CW.Too good to pass up.

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
7. Re: Asian business or first lounges at Incheon (ICN)

Was that when BA first started this route, rapidex? It's relatively new, and it's part of what caught our eye as we'd been mulling visiting South Korea for a while and have now bitten the bullet and decided to go for it. Champagne is all very well at 8 in the morning, but I rather think I'd want something more solid inside me as well before I hit the bottle, as I'm not able to develop a lifestyle where liquid breakfasts are the norm! Any tips for Seoul?

Sorry folk for the typo in the first world of the title - just only now spotted that it should have said AsianA!!!

SWT

Madrid
8. Re: Asian business or first lounges at Incheon (ICN)

Yes it was.Resulted in 28 FT'ers packing out the front 2 cabins on the way,and 31 home.Many good hotels in Seoul,I stayed at the Conrad,which was very nice.There are various buses from the airport that go directly to the hotels.You can buy tickets in the arrivals hall.

9. Re: Asian business or first lounges at Incheon (ICN)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 07, 2014