We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wizz Air Laptop bag

Istanbul, Turkey
Wizz Air Laptop bag

Hi,

I bought a ticket from wizzair and it includes 1 checked-in baggage (30€) and a large cabin baggage (15€). I want to know if having a laptop bag would be a problem with all those bags? Am I suppose to pay an extra fee for my laptop bag? thank you.

2 replies to this topic
Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Wizz Air Laptop bag

Hi

Wizzair has a strict policy of one cabin bag only. So if you have paid to carry a larger bag then this is your total cabin baggage allowance. The laptop must fit inside this ONE bag.

Jackie

London, United...
reviews: 356
2. Re: Wizz Air Laptop bag

Depending on routes. Once we flew to Sofia from London by paying extra for large carry on luggage. There was no check or anything and people brought duty free bags without hesitation.

Recently we flew to Debrecen, Hungary from London. We assumed they would not check as a carry-on luggage is slightly bigger than small with our last experience. At the gate, there were two staff checked bags strictly and we were forced to pay for "upgrade."

For that reason, it is better stick what they say on the website. It is embarrassing and annoying at the same time if they pick on you.

Reply to: Wizz Air Laptop bag
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted