We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jinair

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 40
Jinair

I've never heard of this airline. No big surprise, they fly in areas I don't usually frequent or on routes I never use. However, I'm interested in a domestic flight within South Korea and they have come to my attention.

Please does anybody have any comments to make regarding flying with them? Ever used their website to book a flight? Anything else useful to know?

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: Jinair

www.airlinequality.com/Forum/jinair.htm

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
2. Re: Jinair

Thanks for the link, Hans. I also found that same link from a quick google before I posted my question. The little feedback there is, is for international, not domestic, flights. There's so little comment that the airline isn't even rated.

I'd love some personal feedback from anybody who has flown domestically with Jin. I can't work out what their relationship is with Korean Air, but they code share domestically which is surprising as they operate quite different models!

SWT

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for St Barthelemy
reviews: 266
3. Re: Jinair

Jinair is the low cost subsidiary of Korean Air

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
4. Re: Jinair

Aaaah, now it makes sense! Thank you, fatbear.

SWT

5. Re: Jinair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 28, 2014