We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet Holiday complaints

Warrington, United...
reviews: 9
Easyjet Holiday complaints

Anyone know how the hell you can get a response from the complaints department that does not just send out a standard "tough deal with it" email. What an awful company to deal with and if they think its going to go away then they are sadly mistaken.

A uk phone number they actually pick up would be good for starters :(

160 replies to this topic
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds
reviews: 93
1. Re: Easyjet Holiday complaints

Depends on the nature of your complaint. Maybe you can let us know here what went wrong and what issue you have with easyJet and someone can advise you.

London
reviews: 28
2. Re: Easyjet Holiday complaints

You might find this page has some useful information. It might give you a laugh if nothing else.

dearcustomerrelations.com/the-easyjet-chroni…

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
3. Re: Easyjet Holiday complaints

Hi

I phoned Easyjet three days ago with a problem, it took about one minute to answer and three minutes to sort out. I expect to see about 25p on my phone bill.

Tell us your problem and we might be able to show you the right direction.

Jackie

somerset
4. Re: Easyjet Holiday complaints

Well, I too, have never had any problems when I've felt the need to contact Easyjet Customer Services by telephone. The number is easy to find, they pick up fairly quickly and have always dealt with any issue I may have to my satisfaction.

So I am not sure why the OP is having such a problem with this. Maybe they can come back on and elaborate a little further.

Malaga, Spain
reviews: 20
5. Re: Easyjet Holiday complaints

If it's so easy to find the number to phone Easyjet, why don't you put it in your post? I can't find it. But what I really want is an email address to contact them because I want a written record of their answer. Their website keeps sending me round in circles.

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
6. Re: Easyjet Holiday complaints

Hi

I have to admit the phone number isn't as obvious as it used to be, but it is findable:

0843 104 5000

Jackie

Malaga, Spain
reviews: 20
7. Re: Easyjet Holiday complaints

Thanks Jackie.

reviews: 14
8. Re: Easyjet Holiday complaints

what I really want is an email address to contact them because I want a written record of their answer

---

Sorry but found it in all of 30 seconds by typing the word "email" into search on their website. I hope you make more effort into understanding your complaint than you do looking for the email.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
reviews: 49
9. Re: Easyjet Holiday complaints

I email every time I need to confirm that I have to take my CPAP machine in the cabin with me, get a swift reply and confirmation that I need. No problems with their customer service so far, although as with all websites, the help centres put you through hoops sometimes before you can get an actual response that you want.

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 58
10. Re: Easyjet Holiday complaints

What is wrong? I didn't have complaints flying with them last year.

Reply to: Easyjet Holiday complaints
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted